Tucked Away in Napa
Quaint towns with warm days for picnics and bike rides, and cooler nights by the fire are some of the ways to enjoy one of the most iconic wine and culinary regions in the world.
Wineries know no bounds in this valley and can be found within walking distance no matter where you lodge.
Some of the most historic vineyards and producers make their residence in the Valley in almost castle-like quarters, down unassuming roads.
This area carries the most understated elegance our country has to offer and truly feels as though you’re exploring the old farm roads of Tuscany -- bright, calm and with surprising taste.
$2,500 per person
Tip: This trip is suitable for guests who enjoy wine experiences as well as quaint towns that generally require short walks (or a short bike ride) to restaurants and shops.
This trip is available any week in November.
- Luxury King Bed Room Accommodations for 5 nights
- A Welcome Cocktail Reception on-site at Indian Springs
- $150 Hotel Credit for each guest (use for breakfasts, lunches, spa services, etc.)
- A 6-course Group Dining Experience at a Michelin Star-Rated Restaurant
- A winery tour with tastings and lunch
- Transportation to and from San Francisco as well as for both planned experiences
- Hot Spot List carefully curated by Meredith for each specific location
Meredith will be present on every Journey. There will be one additional staff member present as well to assist with any and all guest questions or needs.
Please see "Fine Print" for even more information.